Who We Are?
Our Software team is an expert in developing software and programming. Software Developers use software development languages and tools to write, edit, maintain and test computer software. They follow the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications, ranging from websites and mobile applications to web applications and video games. In addition to creating new software, they improve and maintain the working order of existing software. Meanwhile, Computer programmers typically do the following:
Programming in a variety of computer languages
Perform updates that are suggested
Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
Build and use computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some software code
Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
Software developers also typically do the following:
Analyze users’ needs, then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs
Recommend upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
Design each piece of the application or system and plan how the pieces will work together
Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that instruct programmers how to write the software code
Ensure that the software continues to function normally through maintenance and testing
Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software
Software developers and Programming group are in charge of the entire development process for a program. They begin by asking how the customer plans to use the software. They design the program and then if the program does not work as expected or people find it too difficult to use, the team comes in fix the problems or improve the program. After the program is released to the customer, the team may perform upgrades and maintenance. This is how your project will be done as you wish but with our experience and knowledge.
Education and Training
What We Do!
- Expertise in using Microsoft Technologies such as .Net Frame work, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF, Web Services, LINQ, Enterprise Library and Visual Studio.
- Experienced in using configuration management tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experienced in using LINQ, OPPs and the NET Entity Framework (ORM Model) to query the database and to create stored procedures, triggers and functions for the report generation.
|.NET Technologies||Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET
ASP.NET, AJAX, Win Forms, Web Services, ADO.NET, SOAP, WCF,WPF,LINQ, .NET Remoting
|Languages||C#.NET, VB.NET, SQL, Python|
DHTM, HTML, IIS
|Querying Languages/ Reports||SQL, MY SQL, Transact-SQL, Stimulsoft Reports, Fast Reports|
|Databases||SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016/2017, MY SQL|
|Version Controller||Team Foundation Server (TFS)|
- Built 3-tier architecture for presentation layer, the business and data access layer and were coded using C#. Developed application logic using C#.
- Design the application with extensive use of object oriented programming techniques such as Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Involved in coding and reviews and worked on agile methodology.
- Work within an agile scrum team
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts including existing applications
- Apply development best practices as test-driven development (TDD) techniques and integration tests for all developed software
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems
- Participate in all Scrum activities such as creating user stories, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives
- Maintain and develop new features in existing applications
- Continually improve development, operational processes and procedures
SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES
Our Software support services, typically include remote troubleshooting capabilities, installation assistance, and basic usability assistance. Remote troubleshooting capabilities may be delivered via telephone and online communication media. Software support services include new product installation services, installation of product updates, migrations for major releases of software, other types of proactive or reactive on-site services, and support for a custom application or infrastructure software. Services will be delivered by our software experts. Software products and technologies covered under this category include commercial and custom operating systems, application software, and infrastructure software.
Contact us for any software support you require.